- D. National Institute of Technology, Trichy, 2005
- E. (Manufacturing Technology), National Institute of Technology, Trichy, 1996
- MBA (Human Resource and Finance), IGNOU, New Delhi 1998
- E. (Mechanical Engineering), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, 1989
- G. Diploma in Marketing Management, Annamalai University, India 1992
- Certificate Course in Nanotechnology and Nanosensors, Part 1 Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel 2016 (Coursera)
- Certificate Course in Nanotechnology and Nanosensors, Part 2 Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel 2016 (Coursera) – ongoing
AREA OF COMPETENCE & RESEARCH
Manufacturing Technology, Optimization, Production Planning, TPM & TQM, Scheduling, Non Traditional Algorithms, Nano Technology, Environmentally Conscious Design, Manufacturing Management, etc.
- No. of Years in Research : 19 years
- No. of Ph.D. Scholars Produced : 13
- No. of Scholars pursuing Ph.D. : 10
- No. of universities in which affiliated for supervising PhD scholars: 06 (Six)
- No. of MPhil Scholars guided : 02
ACADEMIC COURSES TAUGHT
Subjects Taught :
Around 50 subjects (BE, ME, MBA) (Production Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, TPM, TQM, Agile Manufacturing, Energy Engineering, Operations Research, Resource Management, Automobile Engineering, Engineering Graphics, CAD/CAM, Management subjects, etc.)
- Had been a guest editor for 10 International Journals
- Editor for four International conference proceedings with ISSN no.
- Published around 200 papers in International Journals and Conferences.
- Few Workshop Manuals published
- Three Engineering books published