Dr. Suryakant B Gupta
Institute of Plasma Research Gandhinagar
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)Degree Name Dr.-Ing Field Of Study PhD Electrical EngineeringDates attended or expected graduation 2004 – 2007
PhD in Bio-Electrics [Pulsed Under water corona discharges]
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Dr.-Ing
- Devi Ahilya VishwavidyalayaDegree Name Master of Science (MS) Field Of Study Electrical, Electronics and Communications EngineeringDates attended or expected graduation 1988 – 1996
MS in Electronics and communciation and MBA
AREA OF COMPETENCE & RESEARCH
- “Al2O3 films grown by glow discharge plasma aluminizing” N. I. Jamnapara, Vishal Nayak, D. U. Avtani, N. L. Chauhan, D.Panda,S.B.Gupta, K.Kalaria, N. Vaghela, S. Mukherjee, A. S. Khanna, Surface Engineering, 30 (2014).
- “An overview of spacecraft charging research in India” Spacecraft Plasma Interaction eXperiments SPIX -II Suryakant B. Gupta, S. Mukherjee, Keena R. Kalaria, Naresh P. Vaghela, Rashmi S. Joshi, Suresh E. Puthanveettil, M. Sankaran and Ranganath S. Ekkundi IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science (2014); [DOI: 10.1109/TPS.2014.2306019]
- “Single Image Super resolution via Non Sub-sample Contourlet Transform based learning and a Gabor Prior” Amisha J. Shah, Rujul Makwana, Suryakant B. Gupta, International Journal of Computer applications Feb .
- “An Overview of Spacecraft charging research in India: Spacecraft Plasma Interaction Experiments” Suryakant B. Gupta, Keena Kalaria, Naresh Vaghela, Subroto Mukherjee, Suresh E. Puthanveettil, M. Sankaran, and Ranganath S. Ekkundi, 12th Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference.(12th SCTC), Kitakyushu, Japan .
- “A Review on Satellite Solar Array Arcing Phenomenon” Rashmi S. Joshi, Suryakant B. Gupta, 3rd Nrima University International Conference on Engineering (NUiCONE 2012), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India .
ACADEMIC COURSES TAUGHT