1. Ph. D (Doctor of Philosophy) in discipline of ‘FINANCE’ from Halifax University, Wyoming, USA
2. Ph. D (Doctor of Philosophy) in discipline of ‘ECONOMICS’ from (BU) INDIA
3. MBA with specialization in ‘FINANCE’ and Distinction in ‘Personnel Management’
and ‘Industrial Relations’
4. MA in Economics – 1st class with 2nd Rank in the University
5. B.A. (Honors) in Economics – 1st Rank in the University
6. AIIB ( Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers)
7. PGDSE (Post Graduate Diploma in Social Engineering)
8. AMT (Accredited Management Teacher Certification by AIMA)
9. FAIMA (Fellowship of All India Management Association)
AREA OF COMPETENCE & RESEARCH
Moderator on Banking and Finance Examiner for PhD Research Scholars – Degree awarded by
AIMA through Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Examiner and Question Setter for past three years for MBA Degree awarded by AIMA.
Examiner for Junior Management Scale Grade Officers (JMSG-1) and Middle Management
Grade Officers (MMSG-II & III)
Chief Banking Officer (CBO) for Banking Service Recruitment Exams Board (BSRB)
Member, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter), New Delhi.
Member, All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi.
Member, Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), New Delhi.
Member, All Indian Institute of Bankers (AIIB), Mumbai.
Member, Institute of Communication Engineers and Information Technologists, (ICEIT), New
Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), 1800, Duke Street, Alexandria,
Engaged classes for banking personnel appearing at CAIIB Exams at State Bank of India Staff
Training College -1994-95.
Ex-Chairman, Regional Committee, CBOA.
Ex-Director, Treasurer, Secretary and President of Rotary Club.
Life Member – All India Peace Co-ordination Organization.
Member – Banker’s Club.
Member – Rifle Club & Social Club at different State Capitals.
Life Member “International Television & Film Research, Film City, Noida.
Member, Association of Management Professional, New Delhi.
Moderator, ‘Educational Loans to Needy Students’ organized by ASSOCHAM.
Member, Center for Applied Social Science Research.
Member, Global Network of Doctorates.
ACADEMIC COURSES TAUGHT
Taught students of BA, BA (Hons), MA, MBA, MBE, M.Com, PGDM and have been associated
with Research Projects related to Finance, Managerial Economics, Infrastructure, Project
Appraisal & Financing, Rehabilitation, Merger & Acquisition, International Finance, ECB,
Exports & Imports and Foreign Remittances etc.