– Ph.D, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University, 1989. Doctoral thesis on Problems & Prospects of Sports Goods Industry in India”.
– Diploma T & D (HRD), Indian Society for Training and Development, New Delhi, 1998.
– LL.B, University of Delhi, 1981.
– F.C.S, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi, 1979.
– M.Com, Department of Commerce, University of Delhi, 1972.
– B. Com (Hons.), Hindu College, University of Delhi, 1970.
AREA OF COMPETENCE & RESEARCH
• 25 years’ experience of post-doctoral research.
• Supervised 23 Ph.Ds, 26 M.Phil Dissertations and over 100 Projects. Work of 7 Ph.D students is at various stages of submission.
• Evaluated over five-dozen Ph.D. thesis and conducted Ph.D. Viva-Voce in a number of Universities.
ACADEMIC COURSES TAUGHT
• Visitor’s (President of India) Nominee on the selection committee for teaching posts on the subject of commerce and economics in the Allahabad Central University (2012-16), in the subject of commerce in Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi (2009-12), in the School of Economics, Management, Library and Information Sciences at North Eastern Hill Central University (NEHU), Shillong (2011–13).
• Visitor’s (President of India) Nominee on the First Academic Council of the Sikkim Central University, Gangtok Sikkim (2008-11).
• Central Government Nominee on the First Academic Council of Garhwal Central University, Srinagar, Uttrakhand (2009-12).
• Central Government Nominee on the First Academic Council of Tripura Central University, Agartala Tripura (2007-10).
• Central Government Nominee on the First Court of Tripura Central University for three years wef May 13, 2014.
• Member of Finance Committee of Central University of Jammu (2015 to 2018).
• Chancellor’s (Governor) Nominee on the selection committee for the teaching posts in the subject of commerce of the Kurukshetra University, Haryana.